Societe Generale Cameroun
Present in Cameroon for five decades, Société Générale Cameroun's expertise is based on a team of attentive advisors dedicated to customer satisfaction and offers a complete and diverse range of products and services as well as an innovative multichannel platform. Société Générale Cameroun is a bank that is fully integrated into the Cameroonian economy to serve Cameroon and Cameroonians.
With 650 employees and 38 branches spread across Cameroon, Société Générale Cameroun places accessibility and proximity at the heart of its commitment and daily actions. Société Générale Cameroun teams standby their 230 500 customers to support them over the long term, with customized solutions.
Our bank is therefore committed to offering its customers of large and medium-sized companies, professionals, institutions, associations and individuals with quality, flexible and innovative products tailored to their needs.
Société Générale Cameroun, a bank fully integrated into the Cameroonian economy.
Our Awards in 2019 :
- Best Corporate Bank in Cameroon and Best Retail Bank in Cameroon, awarded by the Global Banking & Finance Review magazine ;
- Best Bank in Cameroon and for the second consecutive year Best Trade Finance Provider, awarded by the magazine Global Finance ;
- For the 7th consecutive time, Best Bank in Cameroon and for the 5th time Best Investment Bank in Cameroon, awarded by EMEA Finance magazine.
Our Awards in 2020 :
- Second Best Dealer in Cameroon Government Bonds, awarded by the Ministry of Finance of Cameroon ;
- Best Trade Finance Provider, awarded for the 3rd consecutive year by the Global Finance magazine ;
- GTR leader in Trade, awarded by the Global Trade Review magazine ;
- Decade of Excellence Banking Group Cameroon, awarded by the Global Banking & Finance Review magazine.
These awards reflect the continued solid performance of our Bank and demonstrate the efforts made since our creation, as part of a policy of consolidating achievements and constant transformation.
Société Générale Cameroun has, in more than 50 years of its presence in Cameroon, established itself as a leading player in the Cameroonian banking sector.
Through a relationship embodied by its interactions with all of its various customer segments, we are today a key player in the Cameroonian economic landscape. We have always stood by the State of Cameroon since its creation, as well as individuals, Cameroonian companies and those operating in the country. Thus, we would like to support everyone in their development projects and contribute to the development of the Cameroonian economy.