Innovate in the relationship with your principal suppliers, that is also team spirit!
Distributors, discover the E-Purchase offer from Société Générale Cameroun, the necessary offer to optimize your relationships with your main suppliers.
The E-Purchase offer is the custom-designed offer to:
- Secure and dematerialize your payments to your 5 biggest suppliers;
- Be delivered faster thanks to real-time confirmation of your Purchase payments,
- Enjoy a credit line at preferred conditions to finance your Purchase working capital;
- Ease your bank reconciliation.
Steps of an E-Purchase Transaction:
Understand how the E-Purchase offer works by downloading the below figure .
Société Générale Cameroun builds on its well-recognized expertise in electronic banking and Cameroonian SME’s financings.
Technically, the offer involves:
- A private Purchase Visa card, with immediate debit, configured to work only on the Distributor’s Electronic Payment Terminal
- An Electronic Payment Terminal dedicated to the Purchase Bank card, and able to pay up to 5 different suppliers;
- Automatic receipt of electronic transaction notice, to your supplier and you, as soon as the transaction is completed. Confident to have received its payment, your supplier can ‘launch the delivery immediately;
- A Financing offer of the working capital need, linked to these product resales. This credit line dedicated to the card, can be customised as per the monthly purchases to the authorized suppliers. This financing capacity through the card is revolving, considering that the distributor must reimburse it in totality, once per month.
(2) To have the list of suppliers eligible to the E-Purchase Card, contact your consumer adviser.