Collect payments faster and at minimum cost!
The Société Générale Cameroun’s Electronic Payment Terminal (EPT), enables to collect the bank cards payments of your customers. By subscribing to our Société Générale Cameroun EPT, you ensure to your company:
- To be able to accept a universal payment means for thousands of card holders in Cameroon and abroad;
- Maximum security of your income: payments through bank card are guaranteed if all the contract obligations are respected;
- A payment duration which is reduced thanks to the GPRS and internet networks;
- An optimization of your treasury;
- A decrease of the payments per cash and cheques;
- A payment means which is adapted to all situations: Fixed EPT, on cash desk or mobile (portative GPRS EPT).
- Accounting made easier
- Offer adapted to your customers
- TPC which accept all cards
Thanks to the pre-authorization module integrated, the EPT helps to:
- Do a guarantee deposit per bank card, with no debit of the customer and no credit of the merchant
- Recover your fees even in absence of the customer;
- Hand-over the goods;
- Produce complementary invoices;
- Integrate online sales;
- Pay everywhere.
Thanks to the framework agreements signed with new networks with high potential, you can receive payments from a wide range of banking cards. You will accept:
- All Mastercard and VISA cards;
- The private cards of Société Générale Cameroun except Preference (debit card on your Saving Account);
- The OMAC cards if VISA authorized;
- The AFFN, PULSE and CUP cards;
- Pricing of the electronic banking movements: Thanks to a personalized study, your consumer adviser will propose you the commercial offer which best fits your activity.
- Free delivery and set-up offered;
- Training of your staff to the Terminal’s use;
- Every month, Société Générale Cameroun organizes collective training sessions for his Merchants customers;
- A Phone assistance and maintenance service ;
- Access to the Société Générale Cameroun authorization centre;
- Automated treatment of the e-collection and in case of network failure, credit card sales voucher are accepted.
A Security asset:
- Unpaid invoices are deleted;
- Risks linked to cash management are decreased;
- Card holder is identified more easily.